Another week, another update! 🤪
- We are now able to offer socially distanced indoor dining (at 25% capacity) in addition to our covered patio and outdoor tables. Reservations are recommended. 📞 Please be prompt with reservation times and adhere to party size limits—tables and chairs must remain where they are due to current guidelines.
- The 3 drink maximum requirement has been lifted 🙌🏻 However, food MUST be purchased in order to consume an alcoholic beverage on-site. Drinking only is prohibited.
- Last call for all alcoholic beverages is at 10:30PM. All checks must be cashed out and guests must be off the premise by 11:00PM. ⏰
- Due to tobacco restrictions, the cigar bar will remain closed until further notice. Cigars are still available for purchase—see the bartender for assistance! Reminder: no tobacco use of any kind is permitted anywhere on premise, including all outdoor tables.
- As always, social distancing and mask orders continue. Guests may only remove masks when eating or drinking while seated. 😷 We appreciate your continued support, patience and understanding.